Pumas climbing class
Kids climbing classes at Boulders are designed for youngsters who have never climbed before, or have little experience of climbing. There are three different weekly 80-minute kids climbing classes that allow them to have a go at climbing and get hooked on the sport before moving on to our structured Climbing Courses, which run according to school half terms.
Come down to Boulders and see what the Pumas Climbing Classes are all about!
Kids climbing classes run on Wednesdays at 5pm and on both days at the weekend at 10am. Additional sessions are run during the school holidays.
- Booking is essential
- Full payment must be taken at time of booking
- Laced trainers and loose fitting sports kit and trousers are best. No skirts please.
- Kids climbing classes are suitable for anyone from the age of 7 to 13 and clubs may have mixed ages.
- All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary.
- Adults can watch the climbing from our café.