Kids holiday clubs
Kids holiday clubs are climbing camps at Boulders for children aged 8 to 13 who have never climbed before, or are already involved in our climbing clubs. It's a fun and social climbing club only run during school holidays that aims to give children the opportunity to enjoy and develop their climbing. Over a single day, or a whole week long camp, they will join in the day's activities, learning and building upon skills like:
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Improve their ropework and climbing skills.
- Learn some advanced belaying, training and warm-up techniques.
When a child joins in with the holiday clubs they may already be on a NICAS level or they may not have started at all. Whatever their level it doesn't matter at all, we'll group them with others in the club of a similar ability and get them all having fun and learning together.
Climbing holiday camps run every day in the school holidays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3:30pm. Please get in touch if you would like to confirm dates, but remember, if it is a school holiday, we'll be running a holiday club!
- Drop off is from 9.30am and pick up is between 3.30 and 4pm, unless the early bird drop off or late pick up service have been booked.
- Activities run between 10am and 3.30pm, with an hours’ lunch break.
- All children are required to have an emergency contact recorded by Boulders.
- Equipment is included in the price of the each day's booking, but children are encouraged to bring and use their own if they have it.
- We must be informed of any dietary requirements at least 24-hours prior to the child taking part.